Study programm

What a difficult question, like many other university careers, there are some subject that are ... useless, in this one, could be "the pharmacist and his action", "the medicament and his evolution" and mechanic. But I would like to think that, this subject exist for a reason, the first two subject are for becoming familiar with the language, know what I should do and know some history of this career, but the last one, I don't know why.
I can't talk about "what subject I would like to have", because, luckily, I know that finishing my studies I should know about chemistry and biology, how all these chemical drugs acts inside the body, where I can find these raw materials and some of the politics of the use of this drugs. Sorry, but I don't know more about the name of all these subjects that I should study, I only can say in general terms.
Would be a dream if there are online classes or more "interactive material" I don't know how to say, but maybe some videos (yes, I know that are many videos of X subject in youtube, but I mean videos more own of this university) and need to renovate some seatings, there some chairs that need the table.
About the teaching methods, I consider a "little hard", but this is the U of Chile, and is hard. So, it's fine for this university. 

Comments

  1. Having online classes is a very good idea! It would be much more comfortable and newer. It would be very entertaining to make it happen, I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I remember some subjects that were so useless for my professional career, but somebody in sometime thought that their could be necessary... as many thing in the life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My boring summer plans

Back to the ...

My Future Job