My favorite movie

I cant decide or remember if I have a favorite movie, there are a lot of films that I like to write.

Resultado de imagen para the shawshank redemptionFor this blog I'll write about "The Shawshank Redemption" a film based on the short novel with the same name written by Stephen King.

It's about a man who went to prison for the crime of his wife and her lover, immediately he recognized how hard is that place when a guard hit an another prisoner until kill him.

The protagonist try to getting over the misfortune without losing the hope, and I don't want to say anymore about this film.

It's a good history and I like how it end. If you did't watch this movie already, watch it.

Personally I really like the horror movies, because, when I was child it's gave me nightmares and during the movie I can feel fear, but now in days I can't feel this sensation and , strangely, I'd like to remember it. The first movie of this genre that I saw is The Exorcist ... and guess what, I can't sleep at night.

 Of course I also like to laugh, so I like to see humor movies, the last one film that I saw, was "Hitman's Bodyguard" a recent movie, but it's a mix of action, humor, and some adventure. I found it entertaining, and I would recommend it.

Resultado de imagen para hitman's bodyguard

Comments

  1. You saw "the Hitman's bodywards without me!!!??? Ahahaha it's a joke:)
    Great post and I will definitely see the first movie that you write, if Morgan Freeman acts on it, it must be very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently saw "hitman's bodyguard" and I recommend too! it's fun and I love Ryan Reynolds movies! It's weird but I've never seen "The Shawshank Redemption", but I promise to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Shawshank Redemption" is one of my favorite movies. I think it is a masterpiece. The scene when all of Dufresne's friends think he committed suicide.... i was on the edge of my seat. And the scene of Brooks, when he got released... it was so sad. He was completely alone outside, in a diferent time, with no one to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like you and benjamin, i consider "The Shawshank Redemption" like one of my favorites movies. The plot catches you from the beginning and the ending is too good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good movie, excellent choice
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My boring summer plans

Back to the ...

My Future Job