My boring summer plans



Where I live, Los Andes, the sunshine hits very hard, especially in summer, and gives the feeling of do anything, when you go to the centre, perfectly it seems like a ghost town. When it is sunset, there is more life. In summary, I hate the summer in Los Andes.

Resultado de imagen para beachAnd of course, this is a good excuse to go to the beach, to take some vitamin D and sea salt for replacing the extreme hot of where I live, but unfortunately, I don't like to go outside ... it's more the laziness of the trip more than nothing, although I sleep all the trip.

Usually, my parents go to visit some relatives in San Antonio and then we stay for a few days, I seize the time sharing with my cousins, they are so funny! Then I go to visiting some friends and having a good time with them. Personally, I want to do nothing more than rest for a long time, stay with my girlfriend most of the summer (it's a lot to ask), go to the pool, swim and be with my friends.

Even if I wish to rest all the time I should read some book for the university, especially chemistry and biology, since they're hard to me, and I would like to do something that I can earn some money if my time it's enough, because always my parents want to visit someone/something, I need that money!!



Comments

  1. Los Andes is extremely hot in summer, I don't like San Antonio that much, I prefer Totoralillo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I couldn't live in Los Andes... I really hate the high temperatures...
    Nice post and I hope that you could pass your vacations with Isa and your friends <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate summer for the same reason! Although in Santiago isn't as hot as in Los Andes. So, I hate summer because it makes me feel lazy and I don´t want to go out anywhere.
    Your summer doesn't sound boring at all! You'll rest a lot, spend time with your family and recharge your energies. It'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look for a job as a packer in a supermarket! So you can earn a lot of money and work when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been just one time in Los Andes, during May, and it was a little warm, so you must escape from there, or think in an cold air machine !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the ...

My Future Job