Final post

I must say that I like the English class at university, especially the use of blogs, is a good way to use and practice English, but there was some topic that was hard to me and I can't let fly my mind.
Apparently I need to practice all about vocabulary, because there are some words that I don't know the meaning, so I must searched. And the other thing is my pronunciation, I still speaking like "spanglish" but with the homework of recording a video of myself speaking about something, I practice this, and in the twenty try that takes me for recording the video, I should say that was usefull.
And now, the only thing that I should improve is my hearing, provably the best way to develop it is listening music or watching some videos and the other thing is the vocabulary, but this one is more, reading a book/post/something, don't know a word and search it.
Unfortunately, I don't use this language very often, and I don't have a partner to practice, but listening music, watching streams or videos plus try to read a english book, is more common to me,it a good practice. It's a shame, because if I don't speak in English, I can't practice well my pronunciation and recognize the small details of my acent or when I tell something wrong, it could be difficult realize be myself.
However, it was fun the english class realized this year, a good way to practice this lenguage, I don't have any more to add to this class, the other thing I'm missing, is homework. 

Comments

  1. I agree with you, it was a useful and fun experience. you learn a lot with the blogs and videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something similar happened to me when I tried to record the videos! as we could not edit them, whenever I was wrong in the pronunciation of a word I had to record again. and that happened many times.
    I think I feel just like you! I feel that finishing this level of English I won't be able to practice with anyone and little by little I will lose the habit until there will come a time when it will be very difficult:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pity that there are no other instances of practicing English in the university after this course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a pity that there are no other instances of practicing English in the university after this course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My boring summer plans

Back to the ...

My Future Job