Holidays

One of the best vacations that I had, was when I went to Bariloche, Argentina. It was on summer 2015 like a trip grade, of course I went with my classmates. It was three days in Bariloche, where every night we went to the Disco ... and I get bored the two days I went, Why two? Because one night, with a friend, we said that we are ill and we stay in our room watching movies. But a night, a classmate stayed in the disco when everyone of our group leave the disco, and then everybody was searching for him, it was fun, because this guy was so happy.

Resultado de imagen para bariloche


Apart of this, we went to many places ... that i can't remember their names, a lake, a park, a mountain, were beautiful places. Also we went to a chocolate factory, we play paint ball one day, was a very funny activity for me running and shooting jajaja I like that game, the best activity so far, and a place where we did allot of activities.

But one day, the free day that we had, with one friend we went to walk around the city and we end in the graveyard, fortunately we remember the way back to the hotel.

Comments

  1. wow is so interesting, travel Argentina with your classmates is so fun, and went to different places in just one holiday is so impressed, I would like have a holidays like this good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I never traveled to another country just Chile, but it is among my things to do in the future! Would you like travel to another country?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argentina seems to be a good destination. Not all of his cities. I have been told that the weather in Mendoza is not very pleseant. But Bariloche; I always heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I would love to meet Bariloche, my brother was very recently, he said it is really beautiful ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My boring summer plans

Back to the ...

My Future Job