The country I'd like to go

I love the nature, and I like to see all the magnificent of the world, if is posible. There are many places I'd like to go, basically because I saw beautiful pics of the environment and cities.
But I can say, that I'd like to go to Norway, I like the view of mountains and the lakes that it have. I don't know so much about their culture, only that was the land where vikings live and have a monument of the unification of Norway, the Battle of Hafrsfjord, that consist in three swords of 10 meters tall. OH! Also like the Nordic mythology, it's so interesting the idea that their have, the reason to fight and die. 

Resultado de imagen para Sverd i fjell
Sverd i fjell or Swords in Rock
I would like to visit this country, but if I had the chance to live there, probably I'll stay, maybe the cold of the winter will be so much for me, but I'll get used to it. To see the northern lights.

                            Tromsø

Visit The Vigeland Park, in Oslo, that is the largest sculpture park made by a single artist and take a trip for the fjords.

Resultado de imagen para parque vigeland

The Vigeland Park

Resultado de imagen para fjord geiranger
Geirangerfjord

Comments

  1. the monument of the three swords look so amazing... I didn't know that things about Norway, well I didn't know anything about it, but with your post I can say that it's an interesting country and I wish visit that country someday and obviously I hope that you can visit Norway too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norway seems like a perfect place to live. The weather, the society, the fact that it doesn't have a major pollution problem, and all his public policies about education and healthcare. All of Northern Europe are an example for other contries in topics such as public policies, pollution, and tranquillity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The photos are beautiful! Who wouldn't be excited to see the northern lights? I think Norway has some of the most amazing scenery in the world! I would give anything to sail on one fjord there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about those swords. I agree with you, the viking culture is very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My boring summer plans

Back to the ...

My Future Job