My opinion

 For me, the use of blogs to practice english it's very funny and an interactive way to write. I would like to write about topics like music, the space, the pollution and Earth, pets, hobbies and probably some books and films.
 Of my 4 skills of english, I consider that my speaking skill is the worst, because I don't practice so much this skill, then come listening, because very often I watch some Youtube videos and listen music, I can understand most things, but not at all. For last one, writing and reading, I usually practice when I read some books and in video-games, but I don't know all the words, so I search for the meaning or the translation. This is my order of what I consider more difficult to more easy.


Comments

  1. wow your topics are so different! i like that!
    I'm 100% sure that the end of the semester you will speak in English very well and never more that will be a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pollution is a very interesting subject; how humans are destroying all the beautiful things in the Earth. I hope to discuss it sometime during the semester. I look forward to speak about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the pronunciation is the most dificult part of this course, but we can do it, It's just practice :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My boring summer plans

Back to the ...

My Future Job