Postgraduate Studies

If I am honest, I don't know what postgraduate studies I want to take. I consider that more late in the career I'll take a decision, so probably what I would like to study in the future, with my current likes, is going change. Another thing is that right now I'm thinking in some postgraduate no associate with my actual career, like a PhD in science physics or PhD neuroscience. Why physics? Because I love this science, is very incredible how, with only maths, you can model all the universe and all that it has. Don't ask me why I'm studying Pharmacist. And neuroscience is because I like to know how the nervous system reacts, more exactly the brain and how the subject reacts, the comportment of the humans and his thought, this is most associated with my actual career. The subject that I'd like to take, would be Physics, Quantum mechanics and Neuroscience. 

Now, where I'd like to make this studies? Probably abroad, but some postgraduates that are making in Chile are as good as abroad ... or that is what they say. Of course, I prefer to go to study to the university, I'm pretty sure that if I don't go to classes I won't read or study the material at home, maybe be all the day at the university, sounds good to me.

Comments

  1. Neuroscience is so great and difficult too, but as I read you like it so much...
    I hope that you can study something that you really love and want obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neuroscience... I like it too. It is so interesting. The brain is the most amazing organ in the human body. There are so much to discover !! It controls everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's okay not to know that postgraduate course we could study, we're just starting! so, relax! but you are going very well!
    Wow Neuroscience! that's a real challenge but if you like it, you're gonna be ok!
    very good post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My boring summer plans

Back to the ...

My Future Job