My Future Job

It's hard to know what I want because my likes change with the time, but always I figured in a laboratory making some experiments, so my kind of job is where I can make some science either making some solutions, reactions or in some investigations. Of course, most of this can be possible in a laboratory but if in some cases I had to work outside, there is no problem.

I imagine me in a factory making drugs if I finish my career, also in the forensic area analyzing some samples, I can't decide yet. I think that in a factory my only travel will be from my house to the fabric, but in forensic will be the same monotonous routine of travel and I'd like to travel to another country.

About the salary, the money is welcome, I will not complain if I receive more money than I expect, I only want to do something that I like, even if I can't have many luxuries.

I will study until the end, until my head let me study. But not only what I study now, I would like to study physics and astronomy, learn about programming, music and mathematics. The most probably is that I will study for the doctorate because I have a lot of time to live, or that I hope, and only work until the end is a kind of boring to me, so get more knowledge is a good idea for my future and then teach some of this knowledge to any interested...and then who knows, be a teacher.

Comments

  1. I don't like the laboratory area so much but the forensic area is so cool!! or that is what I had seen in criminal series... I think that work is the forense team will be a great future job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel identofied with your comments, specially with the ambition to study at the end of the life. Good luck following the PhD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laboratory seems to be an amazing experience. You can work finding a new molecule in order to cure some sickness. Forensics, on the other side, It can be surprising. To analyse samples, to work in investigations.... that can be challenging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My boring summer plans

Back to the ...